PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Friday and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Dealers will set up Thursday from 12:00 noon until 9:00 pm and starting at 8:00 Friday morning. Please sign in at the front table. We will have your packet and Nevada Sales Tax information.
The show will be in the North-most rooms of the Convention Center. We can park next to the building to unload.
Please move your vehicle asap so others can get their vehicles unloaded too. There will be no parking charge on Thursday, and Sunday after 4:00. At all other times there will be a $10 parking charge
even for vendors.
1. If you need to use an extension cord please be sure it's a 3 prong cord, This is a fire dept. requirement.
2. Booth rentals require payment at time of registration - refunded only if cancellation notice is given by July 1st. You may register for your booth space by mail (Click the CONTRACT tab above) or on-line registration.
3. The City of Reno requires a $16.00
(in-lieu-of) business license unless you have a valid
City of Reno Business License. Please check the appropriate
button on your application. We will purchase your (in-lieu-of)
business license for you and add the $16.00 to your
4. Rental for a table (8' by 2 1/2') is $15.00 for the weekend (NOTE 3 8 FOOT TABLES ONLY FIT IF YOU LAYER THEM- THE TABLES ARE 6" TO WIDE TO FIT IN A 10 FOOT BOOTH ASK FOR MORE INFO) and a chair is $5.00 for the weekend. Please order these on your application or you are free to bring your own. Cost of booth space is as follows:
Booth Spaces are 10x10 feet - $275.00
2 booths - $550.00
5. After you submit your form, we
will contact you by mail or email.
Please put your booth number on your check.
Send payment to:
PO Box 618
Fernley, NV 89408
6. Click HERE or on the Online Signup Page tab above to apply for your booth space.
Any questions please email or call Dan Clements:
1. Is there electricity available in the booth?
Yes there is very limited electricity available, but only at a few spots on the Outside wall (top of drawing) and the left side wall (by entrance).
You will need 3 prong ext. cords. Overhead power drops can be arranged for an additional higher fee. Please call if you need power.
2. Can we bring our own tables and chairs?
You are welcome to bring your own tables and chairs. One 8 foot table is provided with the booth rental
3. Is there any separation between booths (I.E. Draping)?
There will be pipe and drape background.
4. Is special parking available for vendors?
You will be able to unload right outside of the building on Thursday (no parking fee thursday). There isn't any special parking during the event. Trailer parking is available in C lot off Coliseum Way for $10.00 a day per space.
5. How early can we come each day to set up?
Thursday setup from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Friday we will open the doors for vendors at 8:00 for those that want to finish set up Friday morning. Sunday we open an hour early at 9:00. The show hours for customers are Friday and Sat. 10 to 5 and Sun. 10 to 3.
6. Approximately how many people attend this show?
This is the first year but we expect about 5000.
If you would like to help advertise the show we have created a flier with tear off tabs
that you can print out and post on local bulletin boards. Most grocery stores etc. have places to post local events and every little bit helps get the word out. There is also a flier that can be printed and placed on the counter (3 fliers per page). The more people that come the better everyone's sales will be!
Please post an ad on Craigs List too.
Printable PDF COLOR flier to place locally
Printable PDF file of Postcard Front to place locally or mail
Printable PDF file of Postcard Back for mailing. Print the front first then run the paper back through to print the back.
ATLANTIS HOTEL CASINO, (COWBOY-CON HOST HOTEL)
3800 S Virginia ST., Reno, NV 89502, Reservations 855-516-1090
Mention Cowboy-Con for the discounted rate