December 14th and 15th.
WE ARE MOVING!
Going forward we will be at the big Reno-Sparks Convention Center, 4590 S Virginia St., Reno
I'm working with the convention center people to get the layout figured out since the space is smaller than the Livestock Center. I should have the layout set pretty soon.
Please sign up for the newsletter so we can keep you
up to date on the show.
If you are unable to print out the fliers and would like to help I can mail you some.
After registration, please send payment to:
If you wish to mail in your application,
FAQ1. Is there electricity available in the booth?
Yes there is electricity available for a $25 charge. It's easiest for the spaces along the walls. You will need 3 prong ext. cords.
2. Can we bring our own tables and chairs?
3. Is there any separation between booths (I.E. Drapes)?
4. Is special parking available for vendors?
5. How early can we come each day to set up?
6. Approximately how many people attend this show?
7. Do our helpers/family get in free?
Click Here for a satellite view of the area
Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Rooms A1-A6
Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino, (Our Host Hotel)
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, 3800 S. Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada 89502, 775-825-4700
Sands Regency Casino, 345 N. Arlington Avenue, RENO, NV 89501, 775-348-2200
You can also see what deals you can find on Kayak: