Online Applications ARE OPEN, click the Vendor Signup link below.
WE WILL BE BACK TO OUR OLD LAYOUT
The 2020 returning vendors will get first pick of spaces
Please sign up for the newsletter so we can keep you
up to date on the show.
If you are unable to print out the fliers and would like to help I can mail you some.
After registration, please send payment to:
If you wish to mail in your application,
FAQ1. Is there electricity available in the booth?
Yes there is electricity available for a $75 charge. You will need 3 prong ext. cords.
2. Can we bring our own tables and chairs?
3. Is there any separation between booths (I.E. Drapes)?
4. Is special parking available for vendors?
5. How early can we come each day to set up?
6. Approximately how many people attend this show?
7. Do our helpers/family get in free?
8. What items can be sold at the show? This is a Handcrafts show. With only a few approved exceptions everything must be hand made or substantially modified by the crafter. There will be a couple of vendors selling Vintage/Antique Christmas items.
Click Here for a satellite view of the area
Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Rooms A1-A6
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, 3800 S. Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada 89502, 775-825-4700
Sands Regency Casino, 345 N. Arlington Avenue, RENO, NV 89501, 775-348-2200
You can also see what deals you can find on Kayak: